RF 510 Flight Type Dishwasher
The RF 510 (previously known as the QX 376 flight type dishwasher) can wash 2700 – 4080 dishes per hour. This dishwasher consists of a pre wash, wash and 2 rinse zones and has a usable belt width of 710mm and usable height of 450mm. Compliance with DIN 10510.
The RF 510 rinse water consumption is approximately 190 litres of water per hour.
- Steam condenser
- Heat Recovery units which supplies the flight type dishwashers with cold water (inlet water temperature between 8°C and 15°C) and to significantly save energy at the same time. The steam produced by the machine operation (otherwise lost in the room) is recovered and led through the heat exchanger (air – water). The energy of the steam is used to preheat up to 45°C the inlet water with a consequent reduction of energy consumption.
- Detergent Dispenser which means that chemicals are able to be connected to the machine and are automatically dosed and injected into the wash cycle of the machine
- HACCP supervisor which monitors and records the machine’s vital statistics
- Automatic self cleaning cycle
- 6 different conveyor belts available, also with a cutlery lane which means that there are many options for different sized items.
- Autotimer which allows the rack conveyor motor and all electrical options to be switched off after a pre-set lapse time of inactivity.
- Insulated doors which helps to maintain a constant temperature in the washing chamber which in turn allows for a reduction of power consumptions for the boiler heating elements.
- CPF which is a device that allows for user to easily adjust the water pressure in the prewash or wash phase depending on each users needs
- AIS 304 and 316 stainless steel which allows protection from aggressive cleaning agents and salty water.
- The standard machines are electrically heated, steam is an option.
- Wide inspection doors give full access to the wash zone.
"*" indicates required fields