Commercial Dishwashers: The Help A School Needs
Now that our children are back in school and are resuming their academic pursuits in the most efficient way possible. Though that might sound like a good idea, last year’s COVID pandemic means that there’s always the fear of contamination, among all things. After all, you want your children to be as safe as possible no matter what. And we’re still hot off the heels of the pandemic – you never want to compromise your children’s safety in the end, especially when it comes to the cafeterias. And let’s be honest – that’s not something that your typical school lunch lady can ensure. And that’s precisely why your school needs a commercial dishwasher that can handle the entire school’s wares in the long run.
"*" indicates required fields
Why your school needs commercial dishwashers: The primary reason
Cleanliness is paramount to success – and efficiency, too, in the long run. Schools are notoriously famous as a place for learning and school lunch rotations that may or may not be dull that depends on the school. Though that might depend on the school, every one of these school lunches is specifically designed to give every student the perfect nutritional balance they need for the rest of the day. Additionally, some schools would offer a specific meal for a specific day to try and spice up the week – like Chicken Finger Fridays or something along those lines.
But spicing up your food is one thing – ensuring the cleanliness of the plates is another. We mentioned earlier that the world is still pretty much hot off the heels of the global pandemic, and that’s nothing short of the truth. Cleanliness is still everyone’s topmost priority, and that much wouldn’t be able to be resolved with the help of your run-of-the-mill lunch lady. Your regular lunch lady could never – and you know full well that they wouldn’t be able to wash the dishes with the same quality as you might expect to have. Remember, quality over quantity – but having both wouldn’t hurt in the long run.
What else can a commercial dishwasher do for your school?
Some might chalk up a commercial dishwasher as nothing more than just a grandeur expenditure – after all, you can pretty much do all the dishwashing by yourself, right? And you can also argue that you’ll be better off doing everything with your own hands. But hold your horses – there’s more to this glorious expenditure than what the eyes can see.
A commercial dishwasher is a potent tool specifically designed to be robust, even years after its purchase. For one thing, a dishwasher will be more than likely to give the students a clean dish to work out of. Additionally, the fact that commercial dishwashers are made to last for years means that they can always be functional for years to come.
Rhima commercial dishwashers: the answer to your prayers!
And that’s where commercial dishwashers come into action and in impeccable action! These incredible machines are more than capable of doing everything you can ask for them every time – even with the heavy lunch load that happens every day, too.
And that’s where Rhima – specifically, Rhima’s more than excellent HT-11 Pass-Through Dishwasher – comes into the equation! Thanks to its robust properties and more than stellar performance every time you use it, you can rest assured that it’s bound to be an asset even years after you’ve bought it. It’s simply the answer to your prayers – especially if you’re in a school environment!
Choosing the best commercial dishwashers for your school: the golden standard
Now that you might be more than interested in getting a dishwasher for your school, you might already be scrolling through several websites in search of one. Be that as it may, however, that’s not the best way to go around doing things. It would help if you always were more cautious about buying a dishwasher, as not everything you see is as accurate as it is.
Most importantly, you should be able to conduct proper research about the brand you will be buying from; For starters, they should have a reputable website with thousands of positive natural reviews from people who have bought the dishwasher. This might sound to be difficult at first – but it’s necessary to ensure that you’re getting the best dishwasher for your school, too.
That – and so much more – is what Rhima’s excellent HT-11 Pass-Through Dishwasher can give you. It also comes with these added benefits:
- Hood operated start/stop functions which means that if you push the handle down, the machine starts its cycle, and if you lift the handle, the machine stops its cycle.
- Easy to use a soft-touch panel that shows temperature and alarm errors
- Thermostop which is a safety system that ensures the machine has reached the correct temperatures before completing the cycle to comply with HACCP guidelines
- Door safety switch fitted so that the machine cannot be opened mid-cycle
- Built-in rinse aid injector, which means that the chemicals connected to the machine are automatically dosed and injected into the wash cycle of the machine
- Easy to remove nozzles and filter for cleaning
- The HT-11 comes with four scrap screens (similar to filters) that stop food or debris from going down the drain, which could cause blockages
- Break tank system that stops the dirty water from leaking back into the clean wash water
- Four cycles pre-set to 50/80/120 and 180 seconds
- Low water consumption (approximately 2.8ltrs per cycle)
- AISI304 Stainless Steel design
Maintenance Packages that are Available as Service Support
When the day comes that your HT-11 Pass Through Dishwasher fails for some unforeseen reason, worry not – we here at Rhima provide a stellar 24/7 support system! We also have a central office that can supply you with your every need, too. However, that is not all – purchase of the HT-11 also includes warranties, commissioning, training, consulting, HACCP and infection control, preventative maintenance, work safety, dishwashing parts, detergent supply, and accessories as an after-sales support package.
However, Rhima can also arrange a contract-based regular maintenance service that can take your mind away from any other woes that you might have regarding the product. Certified Rhima professionals will go over your dishwasher to maintain them and ensure running as smoothly as possible.
The following are some of the advantages of Rhima preventive maintenance:
- You will be able to save money on your power bills.
- Costs of complete maintenance are reduced.
- Water conservation
- Detergent consumption is minimal.
- It extends the life of the equipment and protects against significant repairs that may occur unexpectedly.
- Unexpected costs and downtime are avoided.
Can you run a dishwasher without hot water?
- Yes, a dishwasher can be run without a hot water connection. All Rhima’s machines have a “Thermo stop,” which means the cycle will not complete if the temperature has not reached the safe minimum for sanitation. Cycle times may be longer. For machines connected to cold water, if possible, connect to the 3-phase power supply.
Does my machine comply with HACCP Guidelines?
- Rhima has developed a unique monitoring program that takes safety, hygiene, and operational conditions into account. Once correctly set up, your machine will comply with HACCP guidelines. At least once per year, we recommend doing a safety hygiene test on the dishwasher. Rhima technicians are specially trained in carrying out preventative maintenance and HACCP testing on Rhima equipment. This includes temperature checks with a calibrated thermometer, residual protein swabs (before and after), and complete preventative maintenance on the machine.
Can I wash other items in glasswashers (i.e., cups and saucers?)
- Yes, other items such as plates, cups, and saucers can be washed in glasswashers. Rhima glasswashers use the same washing technology as our larger dishwashers. You can wash cups, saucers, and lightly soiled plates. It is not recommended to wash dinner plates. If your glasswasher has been set up with our High Sparkle system, then we recommend use for glasses only.
The only commercial dishwasher you need for your school!
Schools have it tough nowadays – but there’s always a fantastic opportunity that awaits in the corner! Especially now – Rhima’s more than capable TH-11 Pass-Through Dishwasher ensures that your school can have quality dishes – any time of the day. So what are you still waiting for? Tap the link below to visit Rhima’s website and to learn more!