Pallet Washers – Custom Built
Rhima can supply custom built pallet washers to order and to your specifications to comply with HACCP guidelines. There is also a large range of off-the-shelf products and they can make a site visit to discuss your requirements.
These custom built pallet washers are made to order and to suit individual requirements. They can be a semi automatic or a fully automatic machine.
The semi automatic machine washes the pallets vertically. Pallets are placed onto the conveyor and pass through a hot, detergent wash, followed by a fresh water sanitizing rinse and a blow off section. Additional wash and rinse zones are possible.
With the automatic system a stack of soiled pallets is placed at the entry section and a destacker loads individual pallets into the machine. The pallet is first pre-washed, followed by a hot detergent wash and a fresh water sanitizing rinse. The pallets are then dried by means of hot air. Clean pallets are automatically unloaded and stacked ready for removal.
Optional extras for these machines:
- Pre-wash cycles for the most stubborn residue.
- CIP (Clean In Place) self-washing program which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly. This is carried out through the introduction of detergent fluids at a specific pre-set concentration, pressure and temperature and constantly monitored, followed by careful washing and sanitization.
- Drying system using a new technology able to combine optimal drying capacity with minimum consumption. Pallet drying with traditional or centrifugal methods.
Constant monitoring of all parameters in compliance with HACCP guidelines (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- Automated movement, stacking and destacking systems, including loading and unloading.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift.
- Removal of adhesive labels.
- Capacity from a minimum of 20 to a maximum of 300 pallets/hour.
- Cabin operation with a single door or double “pass-through” doors, with centrifugal technology and tunnel operation for high capacity.
- Possibility of washing pallets, even simultaneously, of different shapes and types, and of different heights and dimensions.
"*" indicates required fields