Bin Washers – Custom Built
Rhima can supply custom built bin washers to order and to your specifications to comply with HACCP guidelines. There is also a large range of off-the-shelf products and they can make a site visit to discuss your requirements.
Machines can be manual, semi automatic or fully automatic with optional destacking and stacking systems. Rhima wheelie bin washers are entirely constructed in stainless steel and are built to food grade standards.
The machines wash with hot 65°-75°C detergent water followed by a fresh water final rinse, which can be cold or hot – preferably 82°C. A sanitiser can also be injected during the final rinse.
- Gear box driven wash arms that clean both internal and external parts of the bin, including the wheels.
- All stainless construction.
- Complete with safety cage.
- Exhaust fan that starts up as door opens to remove possible infectious fumes.
- Bin cleaning in a closed environment.
- No manual lifting.
- Gasketless door seals.
- Pre-wash cycles for the most stubborn residue.
- Self cleaning system which preserves and purifies the production lines of organic and inorganic contaminants. CIP is a self-washing automatic system for all circuits, walls and key points of the machine which does not require disassembly.
- Removal of adhesive labels.
- Drying system using a new technology able to combine optimal drying capacity with minimum consumption.
- Automated movement systems, including loading and unloading.
- Automatic transfer, destacking and stacking systems.
- “Ready to Use” program for immediate system operation at the start of the shift.
"*" indicates required fields